Monday 8 February 2016

Mollie Makes Extra





A  big thankyou to the team at Mollie Makes magazine for the lovely feature about my Mobile Makery which was published on 4th February in issue 63. Hurrah! As a huge Mollie Makes fan, it's a real privilege to be in the mag itself. Also a round of applause and a shout out for Caro Weiss who took all the lovely photographs. If you're getting married this year, then do check out her website. She does AMAZING wedding photography too. Also thanks to Fiona Guest and Giles Laverack for letting us use their beautiful Scotia Seeds farm as a location. They are the UK's premier producer of native Scottish wildflower seeds and do incredible work ensuring the continuation of these species. I hope you enjoyed the magazine feature. Here are a few extra photos to give you another peek at my upcyled Mobile Makery - aka Bambi!









Remember you can book Bambi for your own events or book me to run a workshop for you and your friends in Bambi.
Contact: maryjanemillinery@hotmail.co.uk
xx


2 comments:

  1. Loved the article in Mollie Makes hence I'm here, now, enjoying your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...am so pleased you enjoyed the piece. Thanks so much for getting in touch. I try and keep up with my blog, but it's quite a discipline! X

      Delete