Wednesday 29 April 2015

Back to work for MJ!

After skipping around Roubaix it was time for me to get crafting in Lille with the friends I was staying with. Melissa, my lovely hostess, had invited her friends and their children to take part in an crafternoon of cutting and sticking (in English and French!). Using old books and maps, we punched out shapes and with the help of my trusty sew-on-the-go Singer, we stitched together some pretty hanging paper decorations. They're really easy to make and look lovely decorating the house. Have a go yourself! It's easy!





You can make really pretty brooches too from the punched paper. Back with card and coat the edges in glitter. Add a safety pin - and hey presto! I'll try and do a little tutorial when I'm back on the road and have got the hang of blogging on the go!



No comments:

Post a Comment