Monday 1 June 2015

Hair do's for travelling divas - camping


I didn't have time to get my hair cut before I left London, and my victory rolls have served me very well. But I felt I need something a bit more liberating for the wild-swimming ahead!

Anyway, whilst in the little French town of Joinville, I realised after the fifth day without a shower (yes, that's camping life ladies!) that I could kill two birds with one stone and have my hair cut AND washed athe same time. Clean hair, neat hair. Result! So I popped into the local hairdresser who gave me a trim...and there I spied these fab hair feathers. Of course, I just HAD to have a couple! They aren't cheap I'm afraid, but I felt I deserved a treat. Very camping-chic don't you think? You basically use a little crimping bead which attaches the feather tthe hair with pliers. They're meanto last for around three months. I'm now going to try and conjure up a way of doing them myself!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete